Thursday, August 19, 2010

guess who!?

Yeah, it's me again! and by the way, did I mention that I HATE computers. some may say "it's not the computer, it's the user" but I BEG TO DIFFER!!! I am NOT the fastest typer in the world so it should be able to keep up! I also don't like to blog unless I can add pretty pictures.....I'm not sure if it's my computer being old as the hills or the fact that i live 10 miles past the middle of nowhere.....you decide. anyway, map said he's gonna look in to a new one but I'm concerned that the faster the computer the costlier? more costly? whatever! I don't have a clue about buyin a new computer. we'll see.
I got scolded this past week for being behind on my blogging so I decided I'd "check in" with everyone.
I'm really gonna try to get allllllllllll of the past months pictures added to my "slow as molasses" computer and get some bloggin done. just hang in there and don't give up on me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment