Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 2012



These pictures aren't the best because I hijacked them from my facebook but I didn't want to put another post on here without pictures!  The one below is hilarious!  My favorite boys.  And for the record, my boys decorated their own faces and studmuffins mama did his   :)   Again, I wanna squeeze him! 
and the picture below is Lizard Lick Towing.......Wyatt said "You ain't taking my truck!"
p.s. they didn't drive around with him in there   :)

This was taken on a very cold nite (we've not had many of those at all this year) and the girls were up visiting on the back porch while we were grilling (chicken nonetheless) and they stayed a little too late and had to roost on the baker's rack.  Funny girls!

One Saturday, the boys (map, Jake and Ben) decided to go fishing with Mitchell (map's dad).
I was a little bored so I decided to make a german chocolate cake (from scratch) and get my dad to help me tear out a part of the laundry room so I could add some shelving for storage........halfway through, this is what happened   :(  yeah, I felt like a dog!  He pushed a board AND his finger into a table SAW! Shatterd the bone on the tip and just messed it up pretty bad. Went to the e.r. but there was nothing they could do....just wait.....and let it heal.....Saturday will be 4 weeks and it's still healing.... 

One of the best things about living in the country is that you learn to do really cool stuff at a young age......like learning to drive pa's new tractor    :)

and here's Ben with pa......the beginner   :)

here we have a picture that makes me smile everytime I look at it   :)   I booked my and Map's flight to Texas to go see Christy.  OMG! I can't believe I am FLYING to TEXAS!!!  In March......only 34 days away!  I am SOOOOOO excited...we all are! I have never been on a large plane (but always wanted to), I have never been any further west than the Alabama line, I have never been away from my kids for four days..........my goodness!  This is gonna be another busy and AWESOME year!!!  Did I mention how excited I am!?

also, I'm havin another craving for some homemade cinnamon rolls........

AND SWEET TEA with lemon?

and I forgot to mention how crazy the weather is! I saw a picture on facebook where Calhoun's strawberries are ALREADY being picked!!! They're usually not ready until mid to late March!!!  What's up with that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment