Tuesday, February 11, 2014

This Journey We Call Life

I just left Theron and grannie's about two hours ago and as I'm laying here in a king sized bed, one the same size as theirs, I can't help but wonder as I look over at my sleeping husband, did Theron use to lay in the bed at nite and wonder what it was gonna be like when he was old? Did he think about how he would die, what would be the cause for him leaving this life as we know it? Did he ever wonder what would be the ending to his journey?
I have thought about these things before but not like I have lately. I wonder how old might I be when I die (I mean, I don't wanna know by any means! Just curious) or maybe, just maybe I'll be blessed enough to see all my kids grow up and have families......that's my dream. :) I wouldn't/couldn't ask for more. 
When I sit by his bedside (which is quite often these days) I wonder what is going through his mind while he is sleeping (which he does a lot of these days). Is he dreaming of days gone by? Does he see angels? Does he see death? Last week he told us that a woman visited him in the middle of the nite 320 a.m. to be exact and she had black hair, black eyes and was wearing a black dress. She tried to get him to go with her and he told her to leave. I told him he can ONLY go with the ones wearing white. 
Death is a hard thing. Watching it. Understanding it. I guess the only thing that can make it easier is having FAITH in what happens AFTER it.........





No comments:

Post a Comment