Friday, June 11, 2010

oh yeah, i went there!!

IMG_0573 okay, so like i said in an earlier post from when i was at the hospital havin my gallbladdar taken out, i realized i was LONNNNNNGGGGGGGG overdue for a color. so today i went to see the hair guru…….and i went from the top picture……IMG_0703 to this picture. MUCH BETTER!!!! i’m happier now!!  :)  except for the fact that…..IMG_0704 i’m 33 years old and I HAVE PINK HAIR!!!! yeah, i went there!! I’ve been threatening to do it for the past 3 years and well, today I ID IT!!! the hair guru has had hers done for some time (although she IS 10 years YOUNGER than me). i would have taken a head on shot but i didn’t have it done/fixed/did. maybe tomorrow. i forget i have it like that til i start gettin “stares”. i’m not gonna say i don’t like it but right now it’s okay. i haven’t been to church in 2 weeks…..hhhmmmmmmm…i hope they don’t think i’ve been out partyin! oh dear! this is the way i look at it: i don’t drink, i don’t smoke, i don’t go bar hoppin, i’m a good and awesome momma (per my babes) and jake thinks i’m EXTRA awesome cause “i got pink hair” and i love that part! ;)  IMG_0705did i mention that it’s pink on BOTH sides? when jake and i were standin at the counter in dairy queen today, i was on the phone with map and i told him not to tell my mom about my hair because she hadn’t seen it yet. the girl at the counter looked at me and laughed and said  “and how old are you?” haha! very funny! oh, and another reason i decided to go ahead and do it is because i was tired of no one noticing when i’d gotten my hair done……THINK THEY’LL NOTICE NOW? my mama sure did!!   :)

1 comment:

  1. You are nuts girl!!! and thats not new:) and yes if I did not know you, I would be the first to say "I think that woman has dropped her basket:/" Pink hair, relive that deprived child hood:) And I will forgive you for not letting me know you were in Valdosta for the doctors visit:( I see how it goes...like I told your momma "What is up with the Pierces coming to Valdosta undercover?" Like we dont lve and work here? oh well, we will get use to it one day!LOL!!! Love ya girl...p.s. poor kitty!

    ReplyDelete