Saturday, June 6, 2009

i'mmmmm baaaaccccckkkkkk!!!











well here i am again!!! where have i been??? i have three kids and my husbands hours have been cut at work and i have been trying to find myself odd jobs to make some extra money! i have started making cakes (of all kinds) and i have started picking my blueberries and selling them.... oh, and helping my mom with some of the houses she cleans. all while being a stay at home mom?
i am signed up for a beginners cake decorating class at the local college starting monday nite and i am rather excited. that means 3 hours of quiet time for me! oh my! whatever will i do with myself??? hopefully this will help me out on my little cake making endeavour. anyway, i have added pictures of my latest work. maybe this time i can keep up w/ the blogging world. so many interesting things happen in my life that i would like to share...and should share. some have been funny, some pittiful, many mind boggeling but what else could it be when you have three kids under the age of 7!!

No comments:

Post a Comment