Thursday, May 27, 2010

cakes, cakes and more cakes!!!

boy have i been busy these past few days!!! i have 3 cakes (well 2 cakes and 40 cupcakes) to make for the weekend and i've been on pins and needles since my gall bladder episode. (stressin that it's gonna flare up agian and land me in the hospital and then it's gonna be up to map to get the goodies baked.) we all know that's not gonna happen.....unless you can grill a cake!
so, i went to have the gall bladdar ultrasound done this morning.....they informed me if my insurance deductable hadn't been met, then i'd owe $483....BUT my decuctable is $475!? go blue cross! the woman then proceeded to ask me if i was prepared  to pay that this morning.....and i was like "what part of me just saying i was UNEMPLOYED did you not understand??" i seriously wanted to go there! thank Heavens map has a job. maybe he can get the nice ppl at blue cross to pay all of this test.......AND the removal of my gall bladdar. found out that i apparently have a HUGE stone in there. ? is that worse than many small ones? oh, well...off to the surgeron next week and then the surgery....this next month of blogs should be interesting!!
oh, and by the way, this is one of the cakes i created this afternoon - my very first time working with fondant - and i must say I LOVE IT!!! (the working with it part but notsomuch the taste!) it's for a little girl who is having a slumber party...her brave mother is having 14, yes 14 little girls over for this party...bless her heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment