Thursday, May 6, 2010

spring cooking

i have had a busy but productive 2 days!! i started last nite making 408 cookies for church and finished them up this a.m. they had to be in bags of 10...40 bags...wrapped in cellophane and tied off w/ 4 pieces of curling ribbon....and curled of course......whew!! now for tomorrow!! an italian cream cheese cake and 2 pound cakes. 72 mixed cupcakes ( chocolate fudge, carrott and funfetti) i have a birthday party to go to saturday nite and i'm takin some with me. i'll disperse the others amongst my loved ones... maybe...i sure do love carrott cake!! i have got to get some pictures of all this stuff uploaded!!! i miss my blackberry! it made it so easy to snap a picture and then load it on here!! i think i'll take some pictures of my sweets and put them on here!! they are gonna be so pretty!! I HOPE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment