Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A few long days.....and a 12th Birthday. :)

My BIG boy turned 12 this week! He shared his big day with MLK, which wasn't so bad because everyone had the day off! Jake and I started the day off by leaving out early and goin to the orthodontist. Got done there and stopped by Walmart for a few things and went by Hog N Bones for breakfast. We had to hurry and get back out to Justin and Sarah's house because the power people were cutting down HUGE pine trees in their yard. They had already started when we got there so we had to hurry! It was awesome! All the kids loved it! Including the BIG kids, too! 
We came back home later that afternoon to get ready for the birthday party. :) we had more dessert than regular food! That's what I'm talking about! Jake wanted panini's and chips for dinner and chocolate cake, chocolate trifle, and a cookies & cream pie.
I've had so many sleepless nites lately from thinking about Theron and worrying wether or not he's gonna be here the next day or not. It's getting tough. He's been in the bed more the past week than not. He'll get up around 12 and sit up til about 430 or 5 and then go back to bed for the nite. And that's only maybe every other day or two days. He doesn't eat, hardly drinks and has decided to stop chemo. I so hope the stopping chemo helps him to feel better. At least through the spring. That's what he's been talking about and looking forward to most. The Planting. 
I've been trying to stay with him and keep the kids close by because that keeps him upbeat and happy, helps him through the day. I know in the end it won't be something any of us will regret. I just hope I can continue to hold it all together while I'm with him. It gets tough at times but so far so good. I don't won't to turn this in to anything that is about me. Right now, it needs to be all about him and I wish more of his family would see it that way. Anyway, I'm just gonna keep on keepin on. 
XXX.  ;)

1 comment: